Tabcorp Park Melton meeting postponed

07 December 2017

Tonight's meeting at Tabcorp Park Melton has been postponed until further notice.

No races were conducted after the mobile barriers were unable to gain traction following a downpour of rain. Significant washouts then occurred in the racing surface, which caused the base of the track to be exposed.

In consultation with the track curator, representatives from the Victorian Trainers and Drivers Association, and due to continued inclement weather and the state of the track, which was unsuitable for racing purposes, the meeting was postponed until further notice at about 7:10pm. 

Further updates to the industry regarding this decision will be provided as soon as possible.



Media enquiries to:

Cody Winnell (HRV Media/Communications Manager)
t: 03 8378 0288 | e: | tw: @codywinnell