Australian Harness Racing
The Trading Ring service is provided free of charge for the benefit of the Harness Racing community. In order to provide this service, we require users to abide by a number of simple rules, outlined below:
- Advertising must be relevant to harness racing.
- The opinions expressed are those of the writer - www.harness.org.au takes no responsibilty for the accuracy or otherwise of the information provided by contributors.
- Malicious, defamatory, insulting or similar behaviour is not permitted in the interests of all members. Such messages may be rejected or removed by forum moderators at their absolute descretion.
Access to the Trading Ring is a privilege, not a right, and continued access is not guaranteed. The act of joining the constitutes acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the Rules.
Licenced persons are reminded that the usual Rules of Harness Racing apply in the Trading Ring as to "conduct unbecoming" and similar Rules. Penalties may include suspension and/or fines.
The entire Trading Ring is protected by compilation copyright. Any material obtained from the message board is for personal use only and may not be reproduced or distributed in any form whatsoever without the express permission of Administrator, or, in the case of an individual message or file,the express advance permission of the author of the message.
The Trading Ring Administrator in his absolute discretion may remove any messages from the Trading Ring for (in his opinion) violation of these rules, may restrict access for offending members and any similar penalties thought appropriate, without notice.
The preceding constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Administrator concerning your participation in the Trading Ring. The Administrator may modify these Rules form time to time.YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
In particular to register, you must provide your real name and email address.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Trading Ring Administrator has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Trading Ring Administrator has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).